Saturday, September 18, 2010

Words from the Couple - Wedding Programme

A WORD FROM RAINER

What I know for sure is that being known is so important. As with every event, I have tried to
pay attention to every detail I can think of to let you know us a little better; today I release it
to a higher power so it all becomes more than we imagined.

What I know is that my life has become more than I imagined. Each of you, and the role you have played in our lives, is reflected in today. It is our goal to make our friends feel honoured and loved, as you have made us feel.

I know I have surrounded myself with good, positive people; with you I have learned so much about giving and love. The ride since our engagement has been among the happiest two years of my life and with you there to give us the strength and courage to love and grow,
I know we will always be safe.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please accept today as a day to celebrate all love.


A WORD FROM TREVOR

They say that you can’t have everything in life.
They say that because they didn’t have all of you.
Thank you from every bit of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment