Saturday, September 18, 2010

When I Think Of Rainer & Trevor

When I Think of Mr. Noack and Trevor

When I think of love, many things come to mind. Support, caring, selflessness, and admiration for each other. When I think of these things Trevor and Mr. Noack are two people who I think embody this feeling towards one another. I can’t think of two people that are more made for each other then these two are. They both have individual strength and wisdom, and together they seem like a super- team. They have both been through thick and thin, but the test of their love has stayed true to one another. My relationship with both Trevor and Mr. Noack are two things I cherish very much in this world.

Mr. Noack has been a teacher, a mentor, a director, and a guide for me. His wisdom and strength, his ability to listen and love is what makes me so drawn to him. His desire, and drive to keep a place like Student Theatre alive, makes him a legend in my mind, and in my heart. What can you say about a man that is so great. One thing is for sure he is a true visionary in life, love, and work. Mr. Noack is man that let me put my head in the clouds but keep my feet on the ground. He helped myself and many other people grow up and take on their own values, and discover themselves, He helps shapes the future by believing in people more specifically the youth around him. This man deserves a metal. You expect nothing but beauty and brilliance from me and those around you, for that I am grateful to have you in my life.

Trevor, I have often said is like the artistic brother I always wanted but never got. His expectations for me, both on and off stage are nothing sort of amazing. Trevor’s sense of non worrying, playful personality is what always reminds me that whatever you go through, good or bad is just apart of life. Trevor’s hard work and strength amazes me. Watching Trevor perform, makes me want to get up and act right beside him; I truly am one of his biggest fans. Watching him dance makes me envious. His grace and beauty on the dance floor makes me wish I was a ballerina. I like to think of Trevor as a super hero with just one hug, all the bad things in the world go away. Trevor you truly are the world’s best hugger. When he talks to you, he looks you straight in the eyes and really listens to what you have to say. Trevor and I also have a connection that goes far beyond anything anyone understands. We have the east coast connection. An unspoken bond between us that I don’t think anyone quite gets. But with all the fun Trevor and I have there was a point in my life where things weren’t just right Trevor never gave up on me, when I felt like others did, and when I felt like I did on myself. He pushed me to believe that everything will turn out as it should be but it’s all about your attitude that makes it that way. He gave me a one year challenge, which I won, and never forgot. Your love of life, persistence, fearlessness, loyalty to Mr.Noack, your friends, and Student theatre is why you are so special to me.

I could not be happier for these two people, who each have a very special place in my heart. You have watched me grow and in exchange I have seen you both go through good and bad, and watch your love for one another grow strong. I thank you for letting me be apart of your lives, and a part of your very special day. The two of you mean so much to me I haven’t even scratched the surface in this letter. But I wish you nothing but Happiness in your years to come.

Love Mary-Elizabeth Willcott xoxoxo


When I think of Rainer and Trevor...

I think of two things....

1) A memory from Colleen’s wedding
I remember Rainer asking me to take a picture of him and Trevor at Colleen’s wedding. I will always remember the joy and happiness in both their eyes when I took that picture. The picture itself was great and I remember seeing that same look in his eyes when he saw the picture

2) Canada’s Wonderland Symphony of Fire *something abstract*
In this case you take two elements that are amazing on their own:
Fireworks: flashes of light that illuminate the sky and shock the senses. Always dazzling and every changing but always revealing beautiful patterns
Classical Music: multiple layers of complexity that work together to create wonderful experiences. Each piece reveals something about it’s creator but can be interpreted many different ways by all who listen.
Like Rainer and Trevor, fireworks and classical music are amazing gifts on their own however, when you put them together to create the symphony of fire - they are that much more because of how they complement one another and create an entirely new experience!

M. J. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment