Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wedding Party Cards

They assured the bride
that of course
they would be able to wear the $250
baby blue taffeta dress
with matching gloves
again someday.

Our friendship is priceless.
R & T
From all of your girls…
As the big day approaches…

Love is such a tenuous thing which can come and go so easily for so many. We know differently among our little family and certainly I am fortunate to be part of that family. I am also privileged to witness a journey of love so complete and shared. What a joyful time this is! The countdown continues!
Love Elaine

Thank you both for not only giving me the opportunity to look like a million $ but alos sharing your love story – I don’t need to watch The Bridges of Madison County to know what love is – I see it everyday (even when Trevor’s in Florida). I’m so freaking excited for the big day.
Love always, Sue

I never imagined that I would be involved in lives of two wonderful people, never mind their wedding. Somedays it is all too much for me. I am so luck to have you both in my life and honoured to share in the journey. I only hope that someone will cherish me as much as you cherish each other. Here is to a wonderful future and lasting friendship.
I love you both so very much, Daniela

I still remember when you asked me to be a part of the wedding party and how in that instant, I was filled with such emotion. You are two of my best friends, and your love story is so beautiful. I am so glad to be a part of this celebration of your love and a part of your lives.
Love, Jessica


Rainer & Trevor,

It is truly love that will bring everyone together on Saturday. Savor every moment, knowing that because you both share a love so strong, we are all better people for knowing you.
Faith & love to you both dear friends, Susan

It’s so hard to believe that after all the planning, discussions and decisions your wedding is finally here! And while the universe smiles and sighs, the 144 people in the Queen’s Landing will be clapping, laughing and crying – because they all love you.
And I love you both very, very much, Jessica

What an awesome journey we have had together. It keeps getting better & better. I am truly blessed. You both inspire me daily with your courage & love. From the bottom of my heart – thank you for loving me, for being my friend. I love you Rainer – I love you Trevor.
You are my light, Daniela

I am so excited! This is such an important day for us all and you are both so incredibly courageous and special. Thank you for giving us all an event to remember.
Love Elaine

I am so happy to share in this special moment in your life together – not only because I love you both soooooooo much but also because the two of you represent everything I believe love should be. Thank you for including me in your love story – it is truly an honor.
All my love, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment