Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wedding Day Messages

For Rainer and Trevor on their Wedding Day:

Today is your day. Soak it up! Enjoy yourselves!

I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to live every moment of this day with you. I am so honored and proud to be a part of this day and to be intertwined in your love story. Who would have thought that I would be here today, part of your wedding… Your love brings me hope, courage and happiness.

I am very proud to know each of you as individuals and as a couple. Thank you for letting me into your love story, and for sharing the intimate and beautiful details. This past year I feel I have gotten to know each of you better and in different ways. When we were watching you dance the other night, I was mesmerized. I could watch you dance for hours. I was thinking about your story, and the people who have been there for the whole journey, and where I fit in, and when you became a huge part of my life. You are the luckiest people in the world, and I am so glad that you have found each other and can be together.

My heart is full of love for you today, and every day, and I wish you all the best on this day. Enjoy your beautiful and magnificent day!

I love you,

Kristen


Excerpt from Chris Nisan’s poem composed for the couple for their wedding day:

Part Three
Trevor & Rainer

we tremble as we touch
overcome by each other’s beauty
filling our souls
raising us
propelling us
beyond the heavens
beyond the eternal limits
into Holiness

we close our eyes
the gentle fierceness of our love surrounds us

we are wrapped in our Beloved:
I in Him and He in Me

one
together
safe

grounded in our earthly sphere

whilst

soaring into the ecstasy

of Together

and when we are full
full of our love

and when we are full
and are about to die

we breathe one another in
and begin again

No comments:

Post a Comment